Home / Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using our services.
website (the “Service”) operated by Elite Concierge LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all Visitors, Users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be miss priced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Confirmations of tour booking are subject to availability and weather conditions.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of MONSTER EXPERIENCE LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Arab Emirates and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of MONSTER EXPERIENCE LLC
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Elite Concierge LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. Within the context of the UAE the following terms are applicable:
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
• “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
• “United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile”.
• Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
•www.monster-expirience.comwill NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Refund policy / Cancellation / Rescheduling
• Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
• Once you made your payment, it’s not possible to refund your payment for your product or service.
• We will provide 50% refund of your payment only if the product or service has been cancelled and not used within 7 days from date of purchase.
• 100% cancellation charge if the product or the service has been delivered or used.
• Cancellation or rescheduling of a session, tour should be 48 hours in advance.
• We reserve the right to cancel with no refund any course, service or trip in the event of customer no show or late show without any notice in advance.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us